There is plenty to do at linux.conf.au
What events are on at linux.conf.au?
- Penguin Dinner
- Opening Reception and Networking Breakfast (PDNS)
- Speakers' Dinner
- Birds of a Feather sessions (BoFs)
- Main conference
- Lightning talks
One of the most beneficial parts of linux.conf.au is the hallway track - where lots of conversations, exchange of ideas, and building of friendships occurs.
Things to do In and Around Hobart
Summer in Hobart is one of the busiest times of the year for the city. The days are long with sunset around 9pm so there are plenty of things to see.
- Museum of Old and New Art - Festival of Music and Art, 18-22 January
- Mawson's Hut Replica, museum, daily 9am-6pm
- Cascades Female Factory, female convict museum, UNESCO heritage site, daily 9:30am-4pm
- Salamanca Market, Saturdays 8am-3pm, local produce and crafts
- kunanyi / Mount Wellington, 1271m summit with views over Hobart